Are you ready to sell your home and considering all your sales options? Are you in financial distress or stuck in another situation where you need to get rid of the property as soon as possible?
No matter what your situation, you can consider a cash sale of your house. Investors like Offer4Cash are out there and ready to buy your home. However, it’s important to understand what selling your house for cash entails. Let’s look at some of the pros and cons:
• Quicker Sale – You’ll be able to close the sale very quickly (often within a week with Offer4Cash) rather than the time it takes to prepare property, list it, wait for offers and then go through the stressful escrow period.
• Sell It As-Is – Cash buyers will take your home as-is. You don’t have to worry about cleaning it up for showings and you don’t have to pay for any of the repairs or upgrades.
• No Hassles – Dealing with a real estate agent, inspectors, title reps, and so on can be a real hassle. Also, the investor is using cash resources, so there are no worries about a buyer’s loan falling through. When you sell for cash, it ensures as smooth a transaction as possible.
• No Selling Costs – When you sell for cash, you won’t have to pay real estate agent commissions, repair expenses or other fees it takes to sell your home in a traditional fashion. Also remember an average MLS home sale takes at least 60-90 days to complete, which means 2-3 months (or more) you’ll have to continue paying your mortgage, insurance and property taxes.
• Set Your Own Terms – Not all cash buyers will offer this, but Offer4Cash will work on your terms. Set your desired closing date (within reason) and we’ll arrange everything so that you can move out when it’s most convenient for you. Our goal is to remove as much stress as possible.
• Fast-Moving Process – If you are not ready to move or you do not have an urgent need to sell, then selling for cash may not be your best option. If you have time and energy to go through a more traditional sales process, then be sure to research all your options and make the right decisions.
• Lower Sales Price – It’s true that the final sales price will usually not be as high as it could be with a traditional sale. Cash investors are looking for good value, and the price is the main trade-off for all the pros listed above. Offer4Cash will offer you a fair market wholesale price for your home. However, in some cases the difference isn’t as much as people think. By the time you add up all the selling costs, fees, time and other factors, the difference in value might be negligible. This is especially true if the house needs a lot of work to make it market-ready. Sell it as-is and you might actually come out ahead!
Before you sell, it’s important to understand your options and decide what’s best for you. Offer4Cash is not here to pressure you into selling or doing anything you are not comfortable with. We are simply here to help you get out of a bad situation or sell your house as quickly as you want to without hassle.
To get your no-obligation cash offer from Offer4Cash, fill out the contact form on any page of this website or call us at (209) 661-7385.