Relocation is a complicated exercise in coordination. We get local the Central Valley home sellers calling us or submitting their house info on this website every week saying “I’m relocating and need to sell my house in the Central Valley“. The great thing is that we’re able to help many of those sellers sell their house quickly. That’s because we’re actively buying houses in the Central Valley CA right now!
When you are relocating for work or any other reason, there are so many details to keep to keep in mind. You need to move and time is often a factor, so you don’t want to make any bad decisions.
So how do you make the most out of a difficult situation?
Don’t Agonize – Organize.
Unless you have the means to keep the property as a rental, you don’t want to be stuck with your existing house. You want to get it sold, and you probably want to sell it quickly.
So how do you make the right choices when you’re relocating and need to sell your the Central Valley CA house fast?
Relocating And Need To Sell My House Fast In the Central Valley… Your Options And Steps
- Find out what your house is worth: To do this you can contact a reputable real estate agent or connect with us and we can give you a no cost no obligation valuation on your property. Once you know what the house may be able to sell for in the current market… that sets the basis for selling your house.
- Decide how fast you need to sell your house after you relocate: This is a biggie. I’ve seen professionals who moved out of state for a job who had their house on the market for over a year before selling it for a much much lower price than they hoped. Decide how fast you need to sell your house… and how long you’re willing to keep making multiple mortgage payments, insurance payments, etc.
- If you are selling traditionally, find a solid real estate agent BEFORE you start packing boxes: Get the ball rolling early so you don’t waste any time. Every month that you wait or every month that it takes to sell the house… costs you a lot of money. Or if you don’t want to use a real estate agent to sell… Offer4Cash is a reputable local house buyer and we’d love to make you a fast-fair all cash offer. Just fill out the form through this link to get started >>
- Calculate the value of selling your house fast vs. “waiting it out” for a dream price: We all want to sell our houses for as much as possible. But one thing many people forget to do is come up with the amount of money it can actually take to sell (real estate agent commissions, closing costs, inspections, etc.). Then, you have to factor in the costs associated with holding the property until the deal closes. This includes extra months of mortgage payments, insurance, HOA dues, and more. Lets say you want to sell your house for $200,000… and your mortgage payment is $1,200/mo, taxes $200/mo, $100/mo for insurance, and $100/mo for maintenance (lawn maintenance, repairs while you’re gone, etc.).Those expenses add up to $1,600/mo in “non equity building” expenses. If it takes you 7 months to sell that house through a real estate agent for that $200,000… it cost you $11,200 in DIRECT “holding costs” + you had to pay $12,000 in real estate agent fees (assuming 3% for the buyers agent and 3% for the sellers agent).This adds up to $23,200 in LOST money! That doesn’t even account for the value of your time, your stress in thinking about that property sitting on the market, the opportunity cost of what you could have been doing with that extra money during those 7 months, etc. So the real cost to you was likely closer to $30,000.But, what if you were to sell your house next week and avoid all of that?Even if you sold for a discount below the retail price (lets say… $175,000)… you’re still ahead of the game by selling the house NOW at a discount to a home buyer like our company vs. 7 months later at full price (and paying holding costs and real estate agent fees).Make sense?
- Take action!: Whatever you decide… decide and take action before it costs you too much extra time and money. If you want to go the real estate agent route, great! Find a reputable local the Central Valley CA agent. If you’d rather not have to wait and not have to pay real estate agent commissions… then a viable option may be to sell your house to us for cold, hard cash!
If you’ve got a lot of time on your side and a really great property, you might want to test the market by listing it at a high price. There’s a small chance someone might just fall in love and be willing to overpay – people do crazy things for love.
Most properties are pretty average, in reality. They tend to be like the other houses around them, in the same way that people who live near each other tend to have a lot in common. So unless your property is truly exceptional, as in magazine-quality extra-special, you won’t capture the most money in the market by pricing at the highest point.
You can also win by marketing your property for rent and sale at the same time, just to see what happens first. You have to maintain control of the process, which can confuse even seasoned real estate brokers.
In certain situations, we may partner with property owners to help secure lease option agreements where highly qualified purchasers rent the property for an agreed time before buying.
Or, just keep it easy and sell for cash. You can set your own closing date or have cash in hand in as soon as a week! It’s all up to you.
Who Is Offer4Cash.com And How Can We Help You If You’re Relocating And Need To Sell In the Central Valley?
We’re investors. We support our families and beautify neighborhoods by buying houses from the Central Valley home owners who need to sell fast for one reason or another.
The types of sellers who tend to work with us include people who…
- Need to sell fast (we can close in as little as 7 days if you need us to)
- Don’t want to hassle with listing a property with an agent
- Don’t want to pay real estate agent fees
- Can’t sell their house for one reason or another (we buy houses in as-is condition)
- … or a variety of other reasons
But we’re passionate people, and we believe in the the Central Valley community.
We’re honest and straightforward.
We’ll quote you a fair price, and we can close fast with cash.
If you’re prepared to wait and can hire professionals to help, you can manage the sale of your property from a distance. In certain circumstances that risk can pay off.
We’re happy to help you find answers to your toughest questions about your the Central Valley real estate, so please feel free to call us at (209) 661-7385 and chat with us anytime.